Keiser University is a private, not for-profit university established in 1977 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Its main goal was to provide students and Florida’s growing business and healthcare communities with the necessary skills and know-how to insure successful employment after graduation.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online Online Convenience, Instructor Attention
Online learning is not impersonal at Keiser University. From admissions to faculty, Keiser University staff is dedicated to student care:
– One-class-at-a-time approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family
– Accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
– State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
– Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
– Military-Friendly, Keiser University offers scholarships to all qualified active duty personnel, retirees, and dependents. SOC member, Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for veterans training
Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.