Oklahoma State University was founded in 1890 in Stillwater, OK, as a public land-grant university. Classes were held in churches until a building was completed in 1894, but over the next 100 years grew into the flagship of the Oklahoma University system, with enrollment over 35,000 students. Highly ranked by the Princeton Review and US News and World Report, Oklahoma State also boasts one of the most impressive athletic programs in the nation.
The AACSB-accredited Spears School of Business dates back to 1904, and now includes seven academic departments. Students are encouraged to “dream big,” and the strategic plan vows to:
• Institutionalize ‘The Spears Engagement Experience’
• Strengthen Relationships
• Foster a Culture of Collegiality & Collaboration
• Provide Boundaryless Learning
• Advance High Impact Scholarship
• Increase Reputation & Recognition
• Separate applications for the Graduate College and the Spears School
• Letters of recommendation
• Statement of Purpose
The Spears School offers many graduate degrees entirely through distance learning, including thee MBA, Professional MBA, Dental/MBA, M.S. in Management Information Systems, M.S. in Telecommunications Management, and the Dual MBA/MSTM. All instruction takes place online with the same professors who teach classroom courses.
Tuition runs $341 (resident)/$840 (non-resident) per credit hour, but financial aid is available, including numerous sponsored scholarships.