To achieve career success, you need the right skills and credentials. For most of us, that means more school. You may just be leaving high school or seeking a second career. SuperScholar will find the school and degree program that are best for you. But we’re here not only to jump start your education. By highlighting the best and brightest in the academy, SuperScholar helps up-and-coming students get the most out of their academic experience. We’ll show you how to excel in your studies, in sports and extracurriculular activities, in charting a career path, in finding success and happiness.
In today’s world, we are presented with many choices… often so many that we don’t even know where to get started. At SuperScholar we know that this is more true than ever when it comes to the thousands of options you have for higher education. It’s for this reason that we have developed the SuperScholar Smart Choice Rankings: to help students narrow down their choices and to get the best education possible for the best price. We encourage you to browse our latest Smart Choice Rankings below
2017 Smart Choice Rankings
- 50 Best Online Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration
- 50 Best Online Master’s in Psychology Programs
- 50 Best Online Bachelor’s in Psychology Programs
- 50 Best Online Bachelor’s in Communication Programs
- 50 Best Online Master’s in Communication Programs
- 50 Best Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- 50 Best Online Master’s in Engineering Management
- 50 Best Online Early Childhood Education Degree Programs
- 50 Best Online Master’s in Computer Science & IT Programs
- 50 Best Online Bachelor’s in Computer Science & IT Programs
- Top 50 Online MBA Programs
- 50 Best Online Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice Programs
- 50 Best Online Master’s in Criminal Justice Programs
- 50 Best Online Bachelor’s in Nursing Programs
- 50 Best Online Master’s in Nursing Programs
- 25 Best Online Colleges
In today’s world, most people need education to prepare themselves for a career. We are here to help guide you into a career that fits your interests, personality, and life-situation.
When choosing a career, one of the starting points that many people use is to look at which type of jobs pay the most. Figuring out which jobs are the highest paying isn’t as straightforward as seems. So we decided to clear up a lot of the confusion by putting together this guide to the 25 best paying jobs in America.
Health care careers are booming for two reasons: The population is aging, and people want to live as long as they can in good health, and new health care technologies add considerably to their options and your career opportunities. In this article we discuss twenty of the best paying health-care positions available if you don’t want to be a doctor.
- US News & World Report – The state of the art in college rankings
- Online Education Database – A unique approach to online education
- Payscale – A great guide to understanding jobs and salaries
- Bachelor’s Degree Center – Understanding the world of the bachelor degree
- NCES College Navigator – Comprehensive source of college facts and statistics
- Niche School Rankings – One of the best school ranking sites out there
SuperScholar highlights some of the best work in higher education throughout the world. Here are some interesting interviews that showcase the people who are doing this work and making a difference.
Mary Poplin’s teaching and research examine learning and pedagogical theories, philosophy in education, worldviews, and research methods. Her research focuses on the inside of K-12 classrooms, most recently a five-year study of 31 highly effective teachers in low-performing urban schools.
Arlie Petters is the Benjamin Powell Professor and Professor of Mathematics, Physics, and Business Administration at Duke University. He is known for his groundbreaking work in the mathematical theory and mathematical physics of gravitational lensing.
SuperScholar builds resources that students can use as they pursue their educational dreams. Here are some of our most popular resource articles.
People aren’t born smart. They become smart through hard work and persistence. In order to become smart you need a well-defined set of skills. Here are some tips and resources to help acquire skills for memory, reading, writing, speaking, numeracy, empathy and time management.
In compiling the books on this list, the editors at SuperScholar have tried to provide a window into the culture of the last 50 years. Ideally, if you read every book on this list, you will know how we got to where we are today.