Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing and Allied Health is an accredited, private baccalaureate college located in Omaha, NE. This small college, affiliated with the Methodist Health System, offers personal attention and elite quality education with an emphasis on service learning and community involvement.
NMC offers a number of CCNE-accredited online bachelor and master level nursing programs. The RN to BSN program allows registered nurses to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, while registered nurses may also opt for the RN to MSN program specializing in Nurse Educator or Nurse Executive.
Applicants to the RN-BSN program will need:
- Proof of unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Graduation from a state approved diploma or associate degree program
- College cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Meet program technical standards
Applicants to the MSN program require:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- BSN program GPA of 3.0 or above
- Current unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse.
Undergraduate tuition and fees is $500 per credit hour; graduate tuition and fees is $645. Financial aid is available in federal loans and grants.