Bellevue University was founded in 1966 as Bellevue College but since then has grown to be the largest private university in Nebraska. Currently it has 9 campuses scattered in 3 states – Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota.
Bellevue University has garnered multiple awards and good reviews inclduing:
● Ranking among the Top 20 schools in the nation according to Leadership Excellence Magazine
● Winning the “United States Distance Learning Association’s 2007 – 21st Century Best Practice Award”
● Winning a Corporate University Best in Class (CUBIC) award
Bellevue University offers around 72 online programs (combination of undergraduate and graduate degree programs) with 25 of these programs being accelerated online programs. These programs are from very varied fields including Adult Education, Leadership, Software Development, and Clinical Counselling, to name a few.
Basic admissions requirement include submission of application form, a $50 application fee and high school transcript or GED certificate.
Tuition at Bellevue for the AY 2010-2011 is as follows:
● Regular undergraduate – $250/credit hour
● Online undegrduate (including cluster courses) – $350/credit hour
● Graduate (both regular and online) – $450/credit hour
● Undergraduate accelerated programs – $350/credit hour
Financial aid is available in Bellevue in the following forms:
● Corporate tuition assistance
● Military tuition assistance
● Scholarships – merit-based
● Student Loans – both Federally funded and privately funded
● Payment Plans – for qualified students
Bellevue University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS). Its College of Business is also accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
For more information about online majors, degrees, classes, online programs, rankings, reviews, tuition, scholarships and financial aid options, please contact Bellevue University.